Monday 28 December 2009

Overcoming Infertility

Discover the principles to becoming pregnant naturally from women who succeeded despite long years of trying even after failing many medical tests and procedures regarding their inability to conceive.

You see now, how old knowledge and old experiences are good but when you get new knowledge and new experiences and combine it with your old ones –you definitely will get a new result.

Dr. Irina

"You Can Overcome Infertility"

Which will tell you about all the infertility treatments used by modern doctors. You will learn in which situation what treatment is more appropriate for you, why the treatments fail sometimes and what kind alternatives exist, plus learn how to increase your chances using these methods.

Here is one of my recent letters...

***

Hi Dr Irina

I just could not wait to tell you this, at last it looks like we have succeeded with conception. I have been trying to have a baby for nearly 10 years. I failed 6 IVF's and I think it's all because of my PCOS .

The last IVF treatment was really different from the many treatments I had before. My pregnancy is 29 weeks now and I feel kicking and moving inside my belly all the time. I had an ultrasound test done yesterday and doctor said it is a girl and everything is going well.

I really love when my girl moves inside me - it means she is all right and healthy.
I talk to her and sing songs as you told me to do for better brain development of the baby.

***

To read more about DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF INFERTILITY please follow this link:
Overcoming Infertility
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment